MURRAY B. WELLS
Murray B. Wells is known for his aggressive courtroom presence and substantial litigation experience.
Murray defines his practice simply as a trial lawyer. Murray has broad experience in complex litigation matters, with concentrations including class-action, civil rights actions, wrongful death cases and personal injury. He is also successful as defense counsel in Federal criminal matters.
A former prosecutor in central California, he now serves as an approved attorney under the Criminal Justice Act, appointed by the Federal Courts.
Murray also has substantial experience in Union/Labor related matters, specializing in Civil Service Merit Board hearings and the resulting Petitions for Writ of Certiorari. He is proud of his experience in Appellate work both at the state level and the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Murray has served as lead or co-counsel on numerous high profile cases, many of which are available for review in the “media links” section of this site.
- BFA, Westminster College, 1992
- J.D. University of Arkansas, 1999
- President of the Student Bar Association
- Finalist, National Criminal Procedure Moot Court
- Best Overall Oralist, Moot Court Competition, University of Arkansas
- National Traveling Trial Advocacy Team
- National Traveling Moot Court Team